Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More From Harper's Bazaar - 11 Things You Didn't Know About Rob and Kristen

More from Harper's Bazaar



Rob: On Driving

"My dad's a car dealer, but I grew up in London, so I always say I don't drive…I get driven. I got a driving lesson in Oregon, and then I bought a car in L.A. and I basically learned how to drive by people honking at me. I'm terrible at driving."

Kristen: On Cats vs. Dogs

If she could be an animal, she'd be a cat. "With cats, you’re like, 'Come here!' And they're standing there being like, 'Fuck you!'"

Rob: On Laundry

"In London, doing the washing was a bi-annual thing, a giant mission. Me and my flatmate had BMX [bikes] and we'd have two of them and this massive laundry sack, a convoy."

Kristen: On Menswear

"I think it's sexy when chicks wear black slouchy trousers -- fitted, but slouchy. I look at designer clothes on Rob and I'm like, 'I want those pants, man.'"

Rob: On Anonymity

"I kind of wish people didn't know who I am, that I could just lie, say I'm a speechwriter for Obama. This is what I said before Twilight. And then Obama came along and picked up all these young writers. I found out this guy, Jon Favreau -- who's not the actor Jon Favreau -- is writing for him. And I was like, 'Wow, I wonder if the people who thought I was bullshitting at the time are like, 'Oh my god. That guy! That kid who was drunk in some bar actually wrote the health care bill!'"

Kristen: On Stature

"I’m 5'6". I feel like I should be taller. I feel like I'm smaller than my mental stature. I should be 5'10". 5'10" would be very good."

Rob: On Money

"I don't spend any money. The only thing I've really bought is my car, which cost $1,500 and keeps exploding. It would be nice to buy a house for my parents, but at the same time my parents are so comfortable where they live; they would probably just feel like it was a burden. I wear the same clothes every day and the only thing I used to splurge on was DVDs."

Kristen: On Acting

"Anything that I do for work, I'm nervous about. If I'm not nervous about it, then I shouldn't be doing it."

Rob: On Modeling

"I peaked at 12. There are so many photos from that time where I look unbearably awkward. I'd just be looking in random directions and stuff."

Kristen: On Baking

"I make really good pie. Apple pie -- it's the best."

Rob: On Dancing

He says dancing makes him nervous. "I used to be really good, but then something happened in my brain."

Harper's Bazaar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I OFFICIALLY LOVE THIS PHOTO SHOOT.