Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hollywood Actress Katrina Kaif crushes on RPattz


Actress has a huge crush on Robert Pattinson and desperately hopes to meet him during family holiday in London this week.

Twilight star Robert Pattinson has swept Bollywood beauty Katrina Kaif completely off her feet. And, if all goes well, she'll be meeting Pattinson this week during her annual family holiday in London.

Katrina says she got hooked to the Twilight quartet hottie the moment she saw the film. "I went and bought all the four Twilight books Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

I can't put them down. I've been racing through the adventures of the hottest vampire, Edward Cullen, for the last one week.

I finished reading three books in less than four days. Now I'm into the fourth and I just can't get enough," she says.

Katrina now wants to meet Edward Cullen. "You don't understand. This is like an obsession for me. I can't get Robert Pattinson out of my head.

I see the love of my life in every object. I've never felt this way about any man before," she says. (wat)

A meeting between the two is discreetly being arranged. Though Katrina is not talking about it, her representatives are in touch with Robert Pattinson's agent.

Kat is in London for Christmas and is hoping to meet Pattinson this week.

"Obviously, I can't stand under his window to get his attention. So yes, the meeting has to be more formal. He says he's single, but I don't believe him. That's what they all say," says the besotted actress.

Source

Via ONTD | Pattinsonlife

3 comments:

rthapar said...

lol u say u dont believe him when he says hes single
everyone does including u future mrs. salman khan (i hope) lol

Anonymous said...

its not only u katrina, but the the whole lot of teenagers here in india who can't get off him and those who r obssessed with the twilight saga . i wish i could c him 2!!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm nice post. Snapyhot is a website where you can find new & hot pictures of hollywood celebrities as well.