Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rob out last night with friends (Katy Perry one of them) to celebrate Shannon Woodward's birthday

The paparazzi doesn't bother him too much, but if you don't agree with paparazzi videos, don't watch the videos.








According to the video and Radar, they were at Dimples Supper Club in Burbank California for Shannow Woodward's birthday party. Later they headed to the Renaissance hotel in Hollywood to continue the party.

The story is from Radar Online, so take it as you like... Not the most reliable source at all.

Source | Source

Thanks to Rpattzscene for the link

As far as I know, Katy Perry is dating Russel Brand

6 comments:

A.N. said...

Ah Ah wasn't Ashley Green supposed to annoy Rob singing Katy Perry's songs?! LOL

Unknown said...

Yeah because they look like the two flirtiest people I have ever seen. They seem to be just two friends, who are out to celebrate a mutual friends birthday. Why do the papz have to make something out of absolute nothing, its ridiculous. And she is dating russel brand.

twilightmami2008 said...

Rob looks so relax!!
I hope he had fun!!
It is so good too see him!!

anni said...

hahah for fucks sakes, Russel Brand is also in that second video. i'm SURE Katy Perry was flirting with Rob while her boyfriend was sitting right next to her. LOL.

Unknown said...

I know right......LOL! I am sure she was like hey Russel I am going to flirt with Rob for a few, hope you don't mind HAHA! I can't wait til he starts shooting his other movies, Oh the wonderful rumors. Especially when he has to promote Eclipse, I am sure the Robsten Rumors will kick back up!

meleny said...

It's very nice to see him again, he looks relax having a good time,thanks for the video I'm miss him so much.