Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Travis Clark from "We The Kings" met Rob in NY


You’re a big fan of Twilight, which is only slightly embarrassing, I suppose.

That is my guilty pleasure, for sure.

Are you a fan of the books, the movie, or both?

I’m actually a fan of both. A lot of my friends who just liked the books thought the movie skewered everything that the book had led up to. But I liked both. You’ll hardly ever find a movie that I won’t like.

Do you have high hopes for New Moon?

I do, I do. I got to meet Robert Pattinson when I was in New York City. He stopped by the studio, and he seems like a really cool dude. I told him I was a fan, it was my guilty pleasure, and he laughed. And Kristen Stewart, we’ve known for a little bit. If anything, just to support those friends would be very cool. I can use that as my cop-out: "Why are you going to see that?" "Eh, my friends are in it; I want to go check it out." But really, deep down inside, I’m so stoked for it.

Source

No comments: