Friday, February 12, 2010

Pej Vahdat (Bones) knows how Robert Pattinson feels


"Sure, sure Twilight fans are dedicated.
I saw the thousands of Twihards camped outside the convention hall at Comic-Con last summer and I've heard the Robert Pattinson-induced screams with my own ears.


But I'm beginning to think that Bones fans could give those vampire people a run for their money."

Pej Vahdat, who plays Bones intern Arastoo Vaziri, is really feeling their love these days.

"This is the most loyal fan base I've ever seen," says Vahdat in the clip below. "Ever. I love them all. They're amazing. I don't know why they like me so much. But they do."

ETA: More from the video at the source: After talking about being asked for autographs in the street

Interviewer: You're like Robert Pattinson. Now you know how he feels.
Pej: *laughs* Not quite but I'm trying. Hopefully soon.


Source via Pattinsonlife