Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rob likes to recommend music



Emilie de Ravin are much more than groupie-deep. Here, the 28-year-old -- whose next project, Remember Me, (out March 12) finds her canoodling with Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson -- reveals the contents of her iPod, including a certain gangsta rap outfit she discovered thanks to RPatz himself.

What album would we be surprised to learn is in your collection?
N.W.A's Straight Outta Compton. I think [Remember Me costar] Rob Pattinson introduced me to them.

Source via Pattinsonlife

Thanks Jules :)

4 comments:

call_it_golden said...

I just can't see Rob like rap music. It's still so shocking to me.

Anonymous said...

So rob likes this song it's funny lol . I want him to recommened me songs www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLwXurnOIfU

Anonymous said...

Vote Rob award: nominated in cathegory "Hottest Male" by Shockwaves NME Awards 2010 (ceremony 24 February, London, at Brixton Academy) (music website Shockwaves NME) www.nme.com/rate/hottestmale2010/97
Vote New Moon award: Nominated in cathegory #12 Best Film www.nme.com/awardsvote/11/

☆❘Princy❘☆ said...

He is d ultimate shock material at times. =P