Thursday, April 29, 2010

Betty White 'too busy' to get naked with Robert Pattinson



Golden Girl Betty White says she is too busy to do a nude scene with Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson who is 65 years her junior.

But the 88-year-old actress says she should write to the 23-year-old Brit for reportedly calling her the sexiest woman in the US.

'I should write him a thank you note,' White tells the New York Post.
When asked if she would do a nude scene with the heart-throb though, White squashed the idea.

'No, sorry. I wouldn't,' she says. 'There really isn't much spare time these days.'


TV veteran White will guest host US TV show Saturday Night Live on May 8 after fans launched an internet campaign requesting that she appear.

'I don't understand it all,' White says. 'I'm the luckiest old broad on two feet.'
White, who co-starred alongside Sandra Bullock in The Proposal last year, is in hot demand of late, despite nearing 90.

The Saturday Night Live guest spot is just the latest in a string of recent projects that includes her new TV series Hot In Cleveland.

Speaking about her upcoming schedule she says: 'I do the show Saturday night. Sunday I fly back to California and Monday I start the new series I'm doing for TV Land.'

The demanding commitments won't slow her down though, White insists.

'I think energy builds on energy,' she says. 'I love the business I'm in and the more you do, the more it works.'

Article | Betty White fans can read her full interview at The New York Post

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love her, but I'd make the time. Just sayin.