Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Catherine Hardwicke talks about Twilight Audition Tape and Shiloh Fernandez About His Rob and Kristen Comments

Catherine Hardwicke talks about the Twilight Audition Tape



Catherine Hardwicke says she would love to work with Rob and Kristen again


Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke has been hard at work promoting her new flick, Red Riding Hood, with Amanda Seyfried. But that doesn't mean she's forgotten past stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

"I'd love to [work with them again], if the right project comes up at the right time, that would be awesome," Cath dished at the RRH premiere Monday.

"I think they're wonderful; they're super close to my heart."

Know why?

Because she takes credit for getting them together, duh! Although she proceeded with caution at the time.

"I was exactly right there when they first met, so I saw it all from the beginning," Hardwicke told us years ago about Robsten's romance. "I saw that they both had that wonderful fascination with each other, and that's why I cast Rob."

Would you all like to see a Catherine, Rob, and Kristen reunion on screen? We would!

Just last summer there were rumors that Pattinson and Stewart were going to star in Summit's adaptation of Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus.

While Kristen told us that was not true, she did say she would want to work with Rob in a non-sparkly vampire project.

"Yeah, we talk about it all the time," beamed K.Stew.

Obviously we want this to happen! But what should the family reunion be, exactly?


Source


Shiloh Fernandez sets the record straight on his comments about Rob and Kristen



MTV

2 comments:

twilightnan said...

Dear God!!how I would loved to see this audition tape of Rob and Kristen,just to see Rob falling off CH's bed..and to see as to Why Catherine said it is too Steamy..OMG!..now I really ,really,really would love to see this tape..come on Cath..give us Twiight fans a treat..as Josh said..NO WORRIES We can Handle it!...hugs to my favs!

Iluvthemovies said...

Hi twilightnan, I know maybe in a couple of years like when the whole saga is completed and released they will release the saga in BluRay or DVD form and put that specific audition tape in the Extras. You know it had to be hot, or I hope so, I hope she did not build it up and if we saw it, it would be a disappointment. However, let us fans judge it. We put good money towards the franchise, give a treat.