Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jenny Lewis charmed that Rob and Kristen went to a Jenny and Johnny show


A host of celebrities, like Reese Witherspoon, Jake Gyllenhaal, Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart have been in the audience at your shows. Does it ever freak you out when you find out someone famous is in the audience?
Well luckily I didn't know that R-Pat and K-Stew were at our show. I have never seen any of the Twilight movies but I was charmed that they would wanna come out to a Jenny and Johnny show.


Rob, Kristen, Tom and John were spotted leaving a Jenny and Johnny show last October in Los Angeles

imagebam.com


Source | Via | Via

2 comments:

call_it_golden said...

I freaking love Jenny and Johnny. I died when I saw that they went to her show. So lucky!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE JENNY LEWIS :) Almost as much as I love Rob ;)