Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Listen to a Preview of the 'Water for Elephants' Soundtrack!



One month until 'Water for Elephants' hit theaters and CinemaMusica is giving us the chance to preview the movie's soundtrack.

You can pre-order the soundtrack HERE - It will be released on April 19th.


There's a small difference on CinemaMusica and Amazon's track listing. "Shooting Star" is not listed on Amazon's soundtrack

Listen to the preview of all tracks on Youtube



Or each track on CinemaMusica's player

1. Did I Miss It? (1:53)







2. The Circus Sets Up (2:32)







3. Circus Fantasy (3:45)







4. Jacob Sees Marlena (5:01)







5. Button Up Your Overcoat – Ruth Etting (0:32)







6. Prosze, Rosie, dac noge (4:12)







7. Rosie (3:25)







8. Speakeasy Kiss (1:34)







9. I m Confessin That I Love You (1:41)







10. Barabra s Tent (1:18)







11. Jacob Returns (5:31)







12. Don’t Tell Him What Happened to Me (2:03)







13. Shooting Star (2:26)







14. The Job Is Yours (0:57)







15. I Need A Little Sugar In My Bowl – Bessie Smith (2:47)







16. Stomp Time Blues – Jasper Taylor & His Statestreet Boys (2:34)







17. I Can See Straight Through You (6:00)







18. Sanctuary (1:55)







19. Baptism / Jacob & Rosie (1:59)







20. The Stampede / I m Coming Home (8:21)








If the players dont work, listen the preview at CinemaMusica.

Via

2 comments:

Suus said...

it's not my taste of music BUT I think this music is so beautifull in this movie......It's so nice to pre-listen this here....thank you

MesmerizedbyRob said...

I can't wait for this. I want to be surprised so I am going to wait to listen when I get it. :-)