Wednesday, March 2, 2011

NEW Picture of Rob from the WFE press junket in LA and NEW interview?

Grain of salt, Bravo Magazine is not the best source, according to some Germans familiar with the magazine at Pattinsonlife. The interview was translated to German and then translated back to English, so even if it's real, things can get lost in translation.
They published a new picture of the junket, so we at least know they indeed met Rob in LA a couple weeks ago. This is the second interview from the junket that mentiona Rob adopting a dog (The Daily Record published an interview a week ago, they says he adopted A dog from a shelter, not the dog from Water for Elephants)




imagebam.com imagebam.com


I rescued my Movie-Dog

Pale skin, tousled hair, dark circles around the eyes. „Twilight“ – Star Robert Pattinson seems a little tired out, as I, the Bravo-Reporter, meet him for this interview at the Four Season Hotel in Beverly Hills. May the reason be a secret visitor in his bed?

You look tired. Didn´t you sleep well?
The days of shooting are hard in my bones. Also I traveled last night in a private plane from the Breaking Dawn Set in Baton Rouge – Louisiana to Los Angles (3000 km) for this interview with you.

The „Twilight“ shooting seems to be very complex?
We shoot two movies at ones, so the shooting takes longer. I would like to tell you more from the set, but I´m not allowed to do so.

What we know is: Bella and Edward get married and she gets pregnant. How is your Kristen as a Mom to be?
I think the pregnancy its very becoming to her. The fake baby bump looks really authentic. Personally she want´s to wait before she get´s kids.

Lately we not only saw you snuggle with her, but also with a little dog. Do you have a new friend?
Yes, my partner from my new movie „Water for Elephants“ – a Jack-Russel-Terrier grow to my heart. He´s from a shelter and should have been turn back to the shelter after the shooting. I couldn´t do that, so I adopted him. Only the right names is missing yet.

How do you call him?
I just say: „Dog come here“ . He understands this and doesn´t move fromm y side. „Dog“ did a good catch, from the shelter to a moviestar. As we checked in at the hotel in L.A. he got a boul with luxus-water. I had to watch out for his pampering. Not that he will be a diva in the end.

Is he allowed to sleep in your bed?
Normally not. But sometimes, when he jumps at night in the bed, I am just too tired to remove him from the bed. I should be more strict to him.

Apropos strict: In „Water for Elephants“ your hair is a neat side parting. Do you like this better than your tousled hair?
Uhm....I think I look a little bit to well-behaved, what do you think? My hair seems to live a life of its own. The hairdresser on the set had to do much effort to get my hair this neat.

What look does Kristen like more?
I think the tousled hair (smirks)

Scans and Translation thanks to Tess at Pattinsonlife

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loling at this interview.
hope it is true though..:)

Iluvthemovies said...

Lost in the translation a bit, but if true very enlightning interview about the dog and tousled hair.