Monday, March 19, 2012

Daniel Radcliffe mentions Rob in a new interview with Premiere.fr


I have a weird relationship with fame. It's hard to live sometimes but I don't want to complain. People are nice with me and I think it comes with the way you handle things.

For example, I think it's totally different from what Rob (Pattinson) lives. He's a guy I like a lot - and no I do not have his cell phone number, I say this because it's always the first thing people ask me. He's a sex symbol. He's sexy and just need to do his brooding look for girls to fall. He has the perfect height to seduce girls, I'm the total opposite (laughs). He might be charming and cute, wild and sexy .. I do not have this kind of status, just look at pictures in the press. When we're put side by side, I look a little silly or I make faces whereas Rob always looks like a ladies' man. Therefore it doesn't help me when it comes to the ladies.
Maybe because now that they grew up with me they consider me more like a big brother than a potential boyfriend.


source | via

4 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

ITA with Daniel's comparison. That is why I feel strongly that the men of the Hunger Games, or at least Josh will not have the type of fanbase that Robert has, he is cute but he lacks the stunning looks that Robert projects and makes all us women and girls sigh.

Gloria B.Wilhelm said...

I am beginning to like Daniel. So realistic and humble. I've never been a fan of good looks, never been a celebrity fan. Sure I prefer some actors to others because they are brilliant in their craft. Good looks in this business are a bonus. I ignored Brad Pitt when everyone seemed to go gaga over him, but when I saw him in the movie Snatch, I got hooked on him. He was brilliant. My eyes were on Pattinson because of what I heard him say in earlier interviews, how insecure he felt, how humble and grounded he was, and, of course, charming. I sort of followed his fame to see whether he would change. It seems that he stays true to himself. So, yes, I am still fond of him and wish him success. He will be another Brad Pitt or George Clooney, who started shakily, but are now very seasoned and skilled in their crafts.

ghulam sarwar said...

nice work keep it up



http://designs-article.blogspot.com/

Jane said...

Daniel and Rob have the same eyebrows..ironic.