Friday, April 27, 2012

HQ/Unttaged New Pictures of Rob Arriving in DC (April 27th)

ETA: Added tons of HQ/Untagged pictures at the bottom of the post.



There's no official word yet, but Rob will probably attend the White House Correspondents' Dinner tomorrow night (Saturday, April 28th).

As always with all Rob events, if he attends, we'll have a post here for all pictures, videos and details.


ETA: The White House Correspondents' Dinner is over and looks like that wasn't the reason Rob went to DC. No sightings of him at the event

More pictures of Rob arriving in DC

HQ/Untagged

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

HQs thanks to Pattinsonlife

14 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

This is so exciting, I hope it is true. To see Rob in a suit or tux would just blow us away plus seeing how long his hair really is at this time would be the cherry on the cake. I never thought I would watch C-Span but I am now.

typical80s said...

He looks amazing!!!

typical80s said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melo said...

HAHA I think the old lady with the bag was trying to protect him. Love.

katy said...

I also think the lady is trying to protect Robert from the papz. SO Cute!!!

Still can't believe they are going to the White House dinner. Hope pics will surface.

Unknown said...

Omg he is so hot <33

JA said...

not sure if the lady is trying to help rob or cover her own face. ha!

he always looks a little happier when he's arriving.

twmmy said...

cause he doesn't like to fly... happy to landing

Iluvthemovies said...

That was a disappointment after all the hoopla about a possible WHCD that Rob would be possibly attending. That photographer who mentioned this, is going down. I had to endure 3 hours of Cspan, no one ever say I am not a devoted Rob fan.lol

twmmy said...

Whoa, I suspected that he wouldn' show up anywhere.I don't know why.. but I did. I think 'cause there were too excited waiting everywhere.

twilightnan said...

OMG!..you're not the only Iluvthemovies..I stayed up late until 0200am and got up early..Sunday morning hoping I see a pic of Rob in Tux..:(..and it's wet,windy and raining..it's going to be one of those days...I think I'll have a cup a tea..to Linda and Mandy...thank you for all your hard work ladies!..love to all my favs here on RPL...JA,twilola,yaelfica and ..Iluvthemovies ..OH Rob the things we do for you:)

twmmy said...

Itwa swindy here, but 30 degrees Celsius... such a summer.

Unknown said...

Please follow my bloggg <3 xx

Nicole said...

AHHHH this was 5 miles from my house!