Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rob, Cronenberg, Paul Giamatti and Don DeLilo to attend Cosmopolis Premiere in Portugal?


Translation from Expresso

The director David Cronenberg, writer Don DeLilo and actors Robert Pattinson and Paul Giamatti will come from Cannes to Lisbon, at the end of May for the premiere of the movie "Cosmopolis", Expresso has learned.

Produced by Paulo Branco, the film has been selected for official competition of the Cannes Film Festival, being the 11th film of the Portuguese producer to earn the distinction.

(...)

The Portuguese release date is scheduled for May 31.


Expresso is a reliable Portuguese site/newspaper. Paulo Branco, Cosmopolis' producer, is from Portugal and was responsible for showing the first preview of the movie at the Lisbon and Estoril Festival last year.

The Portugal Premiere makes sense, but we'll update when there's official confirmation.


Thanks @veraleeon

3 comments:

katy said...

This is surreal...Rob in LISBON!??! Runs to book my flight to the mainland.

Delle1 said...

Oh lucky u Katy....

I've chosen my life said...

I'm so going to wherever he is! I can't believe he's coming to Portugal, I'm so excited! :D