Friday, June 8, 2012

Rob on the cover of Day&Night - New Interview & Pictures From the Cosmopolis Promo Shoot

SCANS: Full interview and another picture from the Cosmopolis promo shoot

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com


Some quotes - Read the full interview on the scans above

Sucking on a pink lollipop, the Twilight star signs a handful of autographs then saunters over. He's quiet, unassuming..."

About the Cosmo premiere: "I was so nervous watching it...I couldn't concentrate. Afterwards, I was a the party freaking out!"

"I'd been to On The Road, so I was like 'My ovation wasn't as long!"

"Sometimes you need to trick people. That's all it is. It's just a trick"

"After Little Ashes, I was done... I got Twilight afterwards, completely by fluke. I had no money, and I had to pay a tax bill."

On Cosmopolis- "It really changed my confidence afterwards. I have signed up to a bunch of other stuff now which is quite ambitious & weird"

'While Cosmopolis is very much an "all or nothing" movie, it probably helps that he's with (Kristen) Stewart now. Even before Twilight, with films like Into The Wild, the 22 year old actress was something of a risk-taker.

"It's nice to have someone who is really ambitious and has good taste", Pattinson nods. "I've always liked my friends and people around me to be quite good pace-makers."

"You don't want to have a bunch of arse-kissers around. You want it to be a competition."


Cover: source via Pattinsonlife
Scans: @malenacasey and @ADarkParadise

1 comment:

gigileo said...

Twi as he might ??? Seriously ??? ROTFL !!!